DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneWrap.Shop Mavic Wraps!

Dronewrap blue with custom cut Cowboys vinyl stickers. Batteries are numbered one through four with Super Bowl trophies. Love it!
3e3bedac53571dfb2dff596cde94477c.jpg

da64f467374f46622eba62e94932850e.jpg

f3b2bb7ec484fe6dc875d8f2fd60662b.jpg

I want it! Lol

efb69604583bbfcbd0cfcd1ed8c921e2.jpg

This is my poor man envelope from China.
In the site it had a much more vibrant color but for 8 bucks I was very satisfied. It came complete for three batteries and remote.

Drone wrap looks good I have a decal girl wrap at present and not happy with the cuts and the way they line up had a cheap Chinese wrap before decal girl and it fitted better but the colour faded out quicker than expected but it was a cheaper wrap so now I am going to try drone wrap and see how it goes

I've been going crazy looking at youtube videos and their website on choosing color. The wraps are simply the best looking most complete kit, but expensive.

I just checked the Dronewrap shop and there are having a Memorial day sale on select colors...

Airforce Silver, Army Green, Stratosphere Blue, Stealth Black, Racing White

20% Discount code MDAY20

Thought I would share with everyone.

Reactions: Clinton1
Not interested. The point of this post was to show the high end market versus the Decal Girl etc. Decal Girl and all the others are great value for money. But the dronewrap is a high quality skin
It's all good lol, I just wanted to show my drone off[emoji12]

So are these custom designs? How are you guys adding the text?

I would like something a little more hard core. Big fan of Rob Zombie and Die Antwoord art.

I know, crazy coming from a 55 year old guy.

Rob
I just got the blue skin from Dronewrap then added vinyl custom cut stickers to it. You could add any kind of logo or sticker you can think of. I had a lady on ETSY.com do my stickers for a couple bucks. Search vinyl stickers on ETSY and you'll see the variety. I contacted the store owner and asked her to make mine custom. I gave her a horribly drawn sketch of what I wanted and she did a wonderful job.

So are these custom designs? How are you guys adding the text?

I would like something a little more hard core. Big fan of Rob Zombie and Die Antwoord art.

I know, crazy coming from a 55 year old guy.

Rob
How bout a sticker like this on your battery? Lol...
437be3e1fa4ce01bffd31dc4252a10a9.jpg

How long did it take to apply? Really like the look. Was looking at this type of product but was reluctant due to the fear that it would seemingly not stay put and look nice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60