DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneWrap.Shop Mavic Wraps!

How long did it take to apply? Really like the look. Was looking at this type of product but was reluctant due to the fear that it would seemingly not stay put and look nice

I spent an hour on it. It's a little tricky but common sense figures it out

How long did it take to apply? Really like the look. Was looking at this type of product but was reluctant due to the fear that it would seemingly not stay put and look nice

Oh no buddy... this sticks like nothing I've seen and lays super flat.

Look at all the other kits with all the reliefs cut into it. This don't have that. It goes over strange angles and compound curves and lays flat and stays flat.

I've always had to use a hairdryer. I didn't this time.

Dronewrap is cut to fit PERFECTLY and sticks tight. Have no bubbling and no spots where it's even starting to come off. Still locked on tight after 4+ months.
It does take time to apply. Mine took just shy of two hours. But I was watching the YouTube instructional video as I applied each piece and I added the Cowboys name, stars and Super Bowl trophies.

Even opening and closing the legs/arms leaves a little mark on the wrap in the joint area. No biggie though.

Dronewrap.com is top notch. I've hAd it on for 3 months now and it is still looking good. Not peeling off at all..

Dronewrap skins are the best out there... forget the ebay rubbish that doesn't cover the whole drone and lifts off after a while, the cut and finish is first class. That said, you get what you pay for and these skins are the most expensive out there, they even charge extra for additional battery skins, the stock sheet only has one on it. I went with Japan Red which has a very slight metallic fleck in it...looks really smart and was so easy to apply, whole thing done in an hour, perfect fit and no bubbles.
Also a word of warning for uk buyers.. customs will charge you an extra £12.50 import duty and Royal snail will charge you £12.50 "storage fees" while customs are holding it for inspection - a total rip off but that's not Dronewrap's fault, that's just rip off Britain. Amazing service by Dronewrap - the package made its way from Japan to the UK in less than 24 hours - good old customs & Royal snail then took 6 days to get it to me. *sigh*.
0ea675c0a1a80f3c77ac880a277c7725.jpg

Last edited:
I for one who owns White Vehicles..... am very happy that the Mavic comes in Grey.
It is the best color that will please "most" people.
That said...... I sure would like a burnt orange copper Mavic :D

Dronewrap skins are the best out there... forget the ebay rubbish that doesn't cover the whole drone and lifts off after a while, the cut and finish is first class. That said, you get what you pay for and these skins are the most expensive out there, they even charge extra for additional battery skins, the stock sheet only has one on it. I went with Japan Red which has a very slight metallic fleck in it...looks really smart and was so easy to apply, whole thing done in an hour, perfect fit and no bubbles.
Also a word of warning for uk buyers.. customs will charge you an extra £12.50 import duty and Royal snail will charge you £12.50 "storage fees" while customs are holding it for inspection - a total rip off but that's not Dronewrap's fault, that's just rip off Britain. Amazing service by Dronewrap - the package made its way from Japan to the UK in less than 24 hours - good old customs & Royal snail then took 6 days to get it to me. *sigh*.
Looks great! A bit like an angry 4 legged spider

Reactions: GooniesNeverDie
Dronewrap.com is top notch. I've hAd it on for 3 months now and it is still looking good. Not peeling off at all..
If the decalgirl.com wrap starts peeling in a few months, I might try out dronewrap.com1495812633486.jpg

So if you have to send in to DJI do they remove the wrap or just send the MP out as refurbished with the wrap to some other customer? We know they do not always send you back the same MP and controller with DJI refresh.

So if you have to send in to DJI do they remove the wrap or just send the MP out as refurbished with the wrap to some other customer? We know they do not always send you back the same MP and controller with DJI refresh.

Don't know, but I see them offering wraps on the store now? So they must approve of them

I for one who owns White Vehicles..... am very happy that the Mavic comes in Grey.
It is the best color that will please "most" people.
That said...... I sure would like a burnt orange copper Mavic :D
Like this? Haven't pulled the red wrap off yet because it is holding up so well to install the copper but I did get a 4th battery and put it on. Also did the controller. IMG_20170526_225626831.jpg

Reactions: skypros
The Wraps now ship on 2 A4 size sheets in a damage resistant envelope. Prices lowered today as well along with the Controller Wrap. $3 off shipping coupon.

I need the eyes and teeth, What site did you order them from?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11