DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dual Monitors?

ISpeekW00kie

Reactions
Is there a way that I could run dual monitors with the Mavic? The second one would just be a screen that you could watch and not actually control anything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Is there a way that I could run dual monitors with the Mavic? The second one would just be a screen that you could watch and not actually control anything.

If you have an Apple device, you can use Airplay to stream to another device such as an Android tablet running AirScreen app. You will need a wifi hotspot or router to do this.

Reactions: Wyz_One
You can do wireless mirroring by install Ezcast of Chromecast into your other monitor. It's really cool watching the footage with 32 inch monitor. Just like in front of the airplane cockpit.

I use the Nvidia K1 it has a mini hdmi out so I guess that's one option.
Are you having any issues with your K1 crashing on 7.0? or are you still using 6.0?
Regards,
-d.

I am able to use AirPlay with my IPad mini and stream the Mavic video to a 48" flatscreen mounted on my patio,by way of my Apple TV. Everyone sitting around the patio can watch the flight. Very cool !

Reactions: temptation
Are you having any issues with your K1 crashing on 7.0? or are you still using 6.0?
Regards,
-d.

Its new (In fact I'm new to DJI and Mavic) and I have upgraded to 7.0 when I bought the K1, I did notice Go4 crashed a few times the other day. I also have Litchi installed but I am reluctant to use it as I believe it would invalidate a refresh claim?

Reactions: Bunny Too
Its new (In fact I'm new to DJI and Mavic) and I have upgraded to 7.0 when I bought the K1, I did notice Go4 crashed a few times the other day. I also have Litchi installed but I am reluctant to use it as I believe it would invalidate a refresh claim?
I have heard that, but at this point I just want to fly the thing, I am thinking of getting an iPad mini but I figure as soon as I buy that the crystal sky will come out.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: ISpeekW00kie
Oooohhhhhh, that Crystal Sky. I didn't know about this until just now. Thank you for pointing this out. I was actually going to purchase a iPad mini soon, but now that user this, I'll make the Samsung Tab 4 make do until. Thanks!!!

Reactions: Bunny Too

Mavic Pro now supports Dual Remote Controller Mode. You'll need to get an additional remote controller and a supported mobile device.

I'm just now looking into using dual or multiple displays with iphones and/or ipads. So far, I've seen posts regarding wifi hotspots to airplay/mirror or using a second remote. Since those posts were from several months ago, I was wondering if there are other options now.

I do have a second remote, but I don't want other people messing with the controller. I know there is a primary and slave controller, but they could still mess with the mavic. All I want other people to do is just watch. I could remove the controller sticks and cover areas with tape.

For me, it seems like a wifi hotspot and airplay is the way to go. Any suggestions on hotspots?

Or you could just get a long USB cable for your second remote and have the remote in a place that the person would not be able to touch the remote and view the screen at the same time. Or just get a set of DJI goggles.

Oooohhhhhh, that Crystal Sky. I didn't know about this until just now. Thank you for pointing this out. I was actually going to purchase a iPad mini soon, but now that user this, I'll make the Samsung Tab 4 make do until. Thanks!!!

I have a 5.5 Crystalsky monitor. It has an HDMI out and will drive anything with an HDMI input with an exact copy of what's on the CS monitor.

I have a 5.5 Crystalsky monitor. It has an HDMI out and will drive anything with an HDMI input with an exact copy of what's on the CS monitor.
Hi. I have 2 crystalskys. I want to mirror the image to a client holding the other CS. I put hdmi into both but I can't get my screen to go over to other CS Any thoughts Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ