Join Us Now

Dutchess County, NY

juanblack

Reactions
Beacon/Fishkill area.
fea04d955017f60ed2024406742e63a0.jpg
8bfe32baddc8aa7015637a8fd753607a.jpg
74970d727041ac4164266fe7384468ba.jpg

Okay you done good. Looks like you flew out of beacon near the train station. The kayak launch may have been a better base to start out from. Do you know of a spot that you could fly out of to put you in range of the island where the castle is. Maybe along 9D. A good park would be out of cornwalls river front. Donahue park?

Last edited:
I live in Patterson and I'm always up to go flying. I mostly fly foam planes at a local field but love the Mavic and the new flying experience it gives me. Any suggestions on any picturesque flying locations?

Okay you done good. Looks like you flew out of beacon near the train station. The kayak launch may have been a better base to start out from. Do you know of a spot that you could fly out of to put you in range of the island where the castle is. Maybe along 9D. A good park would be out of cornwalls river front. Donahue park?

Hey bud, me and a few of my buddies are planning to hike up break neck at Cold Springs. There's an outlook with great views of The Castle and Island. I will most definitely get some pictures and film to share with you. Wind permitting of course.

Hey bud, me and a few of my buddies are planning to hike up break neck at Cold Springs. There's an outlook with great views of The Castle and Island. I will most definitely get some pictures and film to share with you. Wind permitting of course.
If you guys do this on a weekend I'll tag along.

Lots of drone negativity from people when I flew from Long Dock in Beacon. Some older lady walked by me and said "do you find it fun to spy on people?"

Probably best to take of from the water front park, stay high and don't draw attention to yourself. Also, you are in a no fly zone with the hospital helipad visible across the river.

Lots of drone negativity from people when I flew from Long Dock in Beacon. Some older lady walked by me and said "do you find it fun to spy on people?"

Probably best to take of from the water front park, stay high and don't draw attention to yourself. Also, you are in a no fly zone with the hospital helipad visible across the river.

Hey Johnny thanks for the heads up about the Helipad but there is no tower to contact for it and it is unattended.
169419732645577f2560ded86bca2d45.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007