DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

E ZEE Electronics via Amazon - Asking you to cancel your order

Just had a look at this thread of another DJI dealer:
Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

It seems that "Koozam" is getting stock sometime this week. Maybe the same will happen with E ZEE.

We can only hope for the best I guess. I don't intend on cancelling my order with Ezee, considering that placing an order with anybody else right now will only yield the same estimated shipping time. Who knows, it might arrive just in time for Christmas.

We can only hope for the best I guess. I don't intend on cancelling my order with Ezee, considering that placing an order with anybody else right now will only yield the same estimated shipping time. Who knows, it might arrive just in time for Christmas.
Don't worry, they'll cancel it for ya.

Exactly the same thing here. Ezee cancelled my order tonight with the same BS excuse about address.

I'll be providing plenty of feedback in the hopes of getting them booted from Amazon. Not because they couldn't deliver in time, but because they had every chance to provide ongoing updates and failed to do so. Crap customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: whareable
Exactly the same thing here. Ezee cancelled my order tonight with the same BS excuse about address.

I'll be providing plenty of feedback in the hopes of getting them booted from Amazon. Not because they couldn't deliver in time, but because they had every chance to provide ongoing updates and failed to do so. Crap customer service.

I received the same email and won't allow for feedback.

I'd also urge everyone effected by this BS from E-ZEE to send a report to the Amazon Investigations team. Each report they receive is investigated and the appropriate action is taken.

Contact

Curious - What did you decide to do? Purchase it from somewhere else? If so, where?

I'd like to keep my place in the queue with Ezee, but they've lost my trust.

Well, here's how I see it. What's done is done, and I think I've learned my lesson when it comes to ordering a newly released DJI product. For now I'm going to "keep" my order with Ezee, because ordering from any other source right now won't get the Mavic to my doorstep any faster. If I can find it at a local B&M shop I'll definitely jump on it. Maybe, just maybe Ezee will get their units a little earlier, and I'll still be in the queue.

Reactions: h3nno
Well, here's how I see it. What's done is done, and I think I've learned my lesson when it comes to ordering a newly released DJI product. For now I'm going to "keep" my order with Ezee, because ordering from any other source right now won't get the Mavic to my doorstep any faster. If I can find it at a local B&M shop I'll definitely jump on it. Maybe, just maybe Ezee will get their units a little earlier, and I'll still be in the queue.
Yeah I'm in the same boat.

anyone heard anything from these guys yet?

We probably won't hear anything from this seller for another four or five weeks. I'm still shopping around various DJI authorized retailers, but nobody has a faster (sooner) estimated shipping date yet. All I can do is live vicariously through YouTube footage and unboxings. Sigh...

I decided to hedge my bets and just ordered another from DJI Official Store via Amazon.

I just exchanged some emails with EZ. They said they expect their drones by beginning of Dec - possibly earlier. When they do, they will send out an email to all customers with previously canceled orders. They will give them 1 week to reorder before making them available as general stock for new first-time orders. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

I just exchanged some emails with EZ. They said they expect their drones by beginning of Dec - possibly earlier. When they do, they will send out an email to all customers with previously canceled orders. They will give them 1 week to reorder before making them available as general stock for new first-time orders. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.
I certainly don't know the folks at EZ but if indeed that is the case, giving those with canceled orders a second chance to purchase, I think is more than fair on their part.

I was very harsh on them - even having Amazon start an investigation - because they canceled my order without discussing it with me. They listed the reason as "Could not ship to address given" or something like that. It put me off, as it appeared they were trying to save face with Amazon, and blaming the customer. Others had their orders canceled with "customer canceled order" as the reason - when they did no such thing. Fool me once... Or so I thought. I'm principled, and figured I'd never do business with them again.

Since then, I've learned that it is Amazon's system that forces cancellations. I still blame EZ for not communicating properly. I placed an order with Amazon the day my EZ order was canceled (10/31). But, the reality is, EZ will likely receive the originally ordered Mavics well before Newegg will ship. So, if I receive that email from them indicating they've arrived, I'll swallow my pride,and re-order from EZ. I won't cancel my Newegg order until it lands on my doorstep.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929