DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Eat my words

Auspete

Reactions
A couple of weeks ago I posted on this forum that I thought that the novelty of my new goggles would wear off quickly. I must admit that after a lot more use and bit more patience and experimenting with them that I love them. I've fixed up the clarity problem by purchasing a pair of 4 times non script glasses (I normally wear less powerful script glasses). By wearing a base ball cap backwards with padding velcroed along the sides I find the goggles very secure, stable and comfortable on my head. Plenty of "playtime" has got me used to the operation of the touchpad and its many functions on the side (I am 66 and originally had some difficulty using the touchpad)
Overall the immersive feeling with negligible light feed thru the side has in my mind made the expenditure on them very worthwhile.
It's a pity that "pilot" use of them is illegal in Australia because I really think they provide a safer flying experience in that you can get a lot more realistic view of where you are in relation to your immediate surroundings. (I have only been using them non populated areas)
Well done DJI - I'm a happy customer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54