DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eBay Batteries

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
So prior to ordering a battery or 2 on eBay and ask the vendor when they will ship and received this reply. I find it strange that they refer to the few Mavics that have been shipped as "test products":

We are expecting to ship the Mavic batteries in mid December, with delivery occurring mid to late December. It is our goal to deliver all of our Mavic orders before Christmas. Please understand that currently, DJI has only released the Mavic on a small scale to only a few hundred customers. This is to test the product in the real-world to verify all software and hardware works flawlessly. Also, DJI currently has very limited supplies of the Mavic due to a huge surge in demand for the drone. We are working tirelessly to deliver all of our customer’s orders as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates at this time, but please remember we are working hard to deliver the Mavic quickly. Also, we guarantee that we’ll refund your payment and cancel your order at any time before shipment upon your request. That way you can save your space in line now, with the option to cancel in the event you decide to purchase something else, or if it doesn’t arrive in time.

hi i am very new to drones....
can you please tell me that is it safe to buy from ebay? Coz in DJI website DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is $1299 and in ebay also they are selling it for $1299. How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this? Please help this will be my very first drone.
I am a resident of Botswana in Africa so DJI Doesnt deliver besides in South Africa the authorised DJI resellers are almost $600 expensive than the DJI Website.
Please help......

Dji doesn't want them selling cheaper and don't worry they are maki,g money at 1299.00

How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this?
Most (reputable) DJI dealers don't mark up drones in the US either. DJI sells their stock to DJI dealers at a lower cost, so they are still making money when selling at the same prices as DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots