DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay Bubble Almost Gone

hiwese1

Reactions
Looks like Mavics are selling for 1400ish and Fly More combos high 18 to low 1900s. The combo is still making around $250 bucks after fees but the mavic pro about $180. Definitely not bad money but far cry from where it was at the beginning of it.

So I was able to order a few and come in at the peak of the craze. I sold them on ebay and made enough money to pay mine off and also get my cousin one for free. He would not have been able to afford one on his own so I am glad it worked out. I gave it to his fiancee and told her to give it to him for christmas and not even mention I did anything. That lady will be a hero christmas morning.

I am glad it looks like everyone is getting them based off of all of the reports and that christmas deadline will be met to the majority by DJI.

Whilst I am happy for you and not against making money in any way shape or form (legally). I was lucky to receive my 'single' Mavic relatively early but posts like this are only bring out the resentment in people who are still waiting for theirs! It is like you are rubbing peoples faces in the misfortune of still not having received theirs! Probably not the best thing to brag about on a Mavic forum imho :cool:

Nevermind, you are right people do nothing but bash anything people post mostly out of jealousy or fear of drone police. The only reason I posted it now is because people are ordering mavics on dji, apple and newegg and getting them in less then a week. I am sorry people can't read the forums to understand how to get them. There is even a thread labeled how to get your mavic fast.

Don't mind I will make a person happier then anything christmas and I am not bragging at all. Just making an observation and a good story I thought. Never mind.

Also a majority of those ebay sellers are from this forum because they know how to get stuff and that is a fact.

Good job, I would have done the same if I could have gotten my hands on some Mavics.

I have seen car dealers mark up popular vehicles that were in short supply.

The Entrepreneur is alive and well!

I knew when I saw the title that someone would bash... Look people, there are those that see an opportunity and they take it. He had to front his own money at $1000 a pop and take a chance that it would sell for as much as he paid out of pocket. It was a risk but he saw the benefits and did it. That is business sense. And there is nothing wrong with it at all. eBay is an auction, so no one is being forced to pay anything other than what they are willing to. There are people that have too much money and not enough patience and if they want to pay double what they would if they were just willing to wait, that is their business and to the seller, it's great business.

It's funny how some people will see this as something that relates to the slowness of their own order. Oh, that guy ordered 5 mavics so he could sell 4 and I only ordered 1 so it's his fault I'm not getting mine in time... o_O DJI is to blame for the shortage man.. I just wish I would have thought of ordering a few on day 1 to do the same.

Reactions: Trialpaz
Well like I said, I (personally) am happy for him and nothing wrong with what was done in the slightest. My point was simply that others will not appreciate the post (clearly seen). Some people live and breath this hobby (not me) and have desperately been waiting for theirs, news like this whilst great for the person who benefited is just not what some want to hear, that is all.
I also agree that everyone would like to be in the same boat and have made money etc. That side of the non-appreciation does stem from jealousy.

Trust me I am not trying to brag at all here and respect forum members a lot because we learn so much from each other.

I guess I am just really excited about my cousin getting his Mavic for Christmas. His fiancee is through the roof happy about it. Guess the excitement and story is probably more of a personal thing and not for the forum.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Just make sure he does not let her fly it! Well not without DJI Care :D

Well, I'm not happy for him he's clearly a complete tosspot. Look at the way the post is worded.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Nevermind, you are right people do nothing but bash anything people post mostly out of jealousy or fear of drone police. The only reason I posted it now is because people are ordering mavics on dji, apple and newegg and getting them in less then a week. I am sorry people can't read the forums to understand how to get them. There is even a thread labeled how to get your mavic fast.

Don't mind I will make a person happier then anything christmas and I am not bragging at all. Just making an observation and a good story I thought. Never mind.

Also a majority of those ebay sellers are from this forum because they know how to get stuff and that is a fact.

Is this a joke? You start this thread, and before anyone even says anything negative to you, this is your reply? Here's two things:

1. I'll go ahead and call complete BS that you bought and sold enough to pay off two Mavics and gave one to your cousin. People who make threads like this and speak like you don't do that.
2. Take your safety pin and go home.

Is this a joke? You start this thread, and before anyone even says anything negative to you, this is your reply? Here's two things:

1. I'll go ahead and call complete BS that you bought and sold enough to pay off two Mavics and gave one to your cousin. People who make threads like this and speak like you don't do that.
2. Take your safety pin and go home.
First response dude.. check it.

482da3c923cb51a78cc4f02bee4eede4.jpg

Yeah no possible way I could have done that. That is my total. You can continue to blast away. I love keyboard warriors.

Reactions: lumy
He shoots he scores, proves you're a knob. What you do with your stuff is your own business, but no one is remotely interested.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Romi
I won't be posting on this thread anymore. It is ridiculous how people blast on the forum. I have been part of a lot and you have your usual trolls but this one is dog eat dog. Glad we have a community we can't share what I thought was a good story.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405