EBAY PURCHASES-The price to play!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jeffrey Palomba, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Jeffrey Palomba

OK...I gave in and I purchased a unit from EBAY. I still have units on order from BB and another authorized retailer . But I periodically need "Geeky" retail therapy. So I found a decently priced standard package and It will be to me tomorrow. Am i wrong for giving in and not toughing it out waiting for my original orders to arrive? Supply and demand....I paid for it..reasonably mind you...but....
    THOUGHTS????

2. Kristopher Kinney

If you have the money to spare. I would rather spend the extra cash on batteries or other accessories though.

3. Carlos de Castro

Carlos de Castro Well-Known Member

You should have waited it out. I'll bet you people are cancelling some orders, Bestbuy might get them in 2 weeks, Apple Store randomly gets them.

4. dam

dam Well-Known Member

If you plan to purchase all of them then cool.. but if you have booked multiple places so that you can receive one faster than the other and cancel is just downright selfish.. and unfortunately alot of people have done this.. kind of reminds me of the goofs out there crashing drones into planes.. spoiling it for others.. they dont realize their actions produce a ripple of consequences and effect us all down the road.. anyway congrats on ur purchase.

canucks1990 likes this.
  5. Jeffrey Palomba

It is a good point - what I plan to do is hold my orders- I may keep the "fly more" package when it arrives if none of the mavic accessories are available as standalones- if I don't need it , I will
    Advertise and sell them. -I'd rather sell
    Them to a fellow "MavicPilots" member then let DJI Determine who they will sell it to

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots