DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eBay Seller Warning (perltrading)

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
I typically don't do this, but this eBay seller has totally pissed me off. Especially since the item is/was an $8.99 piece of plastic (i.e. RC stick protector). Bottom line is that I never received the item and the eBay vendor (perltrading) states that I did. I don't give a **** about the $8.99; its the way the vendor (perltrading) is handling the entire dispute. The listing states that the item would ship from Edison, NJ which is 40 miles from my home. After about a week I get a DHL tracking #. At point I knew it was coming from China, though the vendor (perltrading) denies it. Who the hell ships DHL domestically 40 miles?

Simply put the vendor (perltrading) has called me a liar/scammer. Hell, I currently have an excellent eBay rating and have over $2k worth of items listed at this time. viscomia on eBay

Okay, I'm done venting; but please boycott this douchebag (perltrading).

Reactions: jointeffort
Ive run into this a handful of times over the years. Just let paypal finish it once the time runs out. I have yet to be disappointed, they side with the buyer 99% of the time.

I typically don't do this, but this eBay seller has totally pissed me off. Especially since the item is/was an $8.99 piece of plastic (i.e. RC stick protector). Bottom line is that I never received the item and the eBay vendor (perltrading) states that I did. I don't give a **** about the $8.99; its the way the vendor (perltrading) is handling the entire dispute. The listing states that the item would ship from Edison, NJ which is 40 miles from my home. After about a week I get a DHL tracking #. At point I knew it was coming from China, though the vendor (perltrading) denies it. Who the **** ships DHL domestically 40 miles?

Simply put the vendor (perltrading) has called me a liar/scammer. ****, I currently have an excellent eBay rating and have over $2k worth of items listed at this time. viscomia on eBay

Okay, I'm done venting; but please boycott this douchebag (perltrading).

I agree with WIMMPYIII in that the same thing has happened when buying some small things like that off of eBay and with Amazon as well. They say from USA/North America, or, on Amazon, don't say at all. Has taken as long as a month for some things. Like he said, let eBay work it out, they'll also ding the seller account and if they get enough gigs, they'll get the boot.

Your doing the right thing letting people know. Personally I would find his house ,,kick down the door,
make him cry then
steal his girlfriend. Buts that's just me ; )

Reactions: LakeTravis
Your doing the right thing letting people know. Personally I would find his house ,,kick down the door,
make him cry then

What if his girlfriend looks like this?

ugly girl 0.jpg

Reactions: Jixxer
make him cry then
Hey Jixxer..I agree with the A-Team approach..but what if his girlfriend is but ugly..lol

Reactions: Jixxer
You know, those dogs are SO ugly, I'd like to have one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada