DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay

Since the seller will have to pay around 10% in fees and the buyer has the protection of PayPal which means that they can get a refund with very little reason at all, then I would suspect that most good sellers would not be willing to risk eBay at this stage. The exception would be people who receive the Mavic and don't need it or those who ordered several.
I would not want to risk buying from someone on eBay who claims to have 100 units coming in early November (as one UK seller is claiming).

Since the seller will have to pay around 10% in fees and the buyer has the protection of PayPal which means that they can get a refund with very little reason at all, then I would suspect that most good sellers would not be willing to risk eBay at this stage. The exception would be people who receive the Mavic and don't need it or those who ordered several.
I would not want to risk buying from someone on eBay who claims to have 100 units coming in early November (as one UK seller is claiming).
seller I purchased from purchased on 40 units from what I'm told they are listed as one of dji's authorized dealers dji's site.My issue is this they are listed as incredible rc(not listed as an authorized dealer) on ebay,but when I google them it comes up as slicktron inc(listed as an authorized dealer)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots