DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(edited) How much would you charge someone for a roof inspection?

How much would you charge for a residential roof inspection (approx 10 min of flying)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 100+

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 150+

• 200+

• Total voters

Harry.Stuart

Reactions
Title says it all, purely as an indication of things such as clogged gutters, weather damage, chimney damage etc. This would really help me out a lot thanks guys! This poll has been edited from my previous thread. Feel free to reply with suggestions :)

Reactions: Scapegoat
I completely understand what you are saying, but I do believe there would be some instances where a drone could be very useful. It's is much quicker and easier and as I stated, is only for an indication. Instead of paying a lot of money for someone to clean your roof for example, sending a drone up there for a small fraction of the price might save you money as a roof clean may be unecessary.

I think it's a good question and a good idea .
Check AngiesList , there's a few write-ups on there about the subject . Looks like $50 is the typical going rate.

Thanks for the reply Scapegoat :) I think that there is perhaps some potential in residential drone inspections etc. and not just being limited to industrial services.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent