DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Europe Travel

levin789

Reactions
Hey guys i have a quick question. I'll be traveling to Europe for some vacation in a month or so. I'm looking to bring my Mavic with me. I plan on having my phone in airplane mode as to not incur crazy data charges. My question is, with the most recent firmware update will my flight be restricted in anyway because it can't connect to the DJI servers?

Hey guys i have a quick question. I'll be traveling to Europe for some vacation in a month or so. I'm looking to bring my Mavic with me. I plan on having my phone in airplane mode as to not incur crazy data charges. My question is, with the most recent firmware update will my flight be restricted in anyway because it can't connect to the DJI servers?
Just came back from France and Andorra, no issues there whatsoever. I had the most recent firmware installed and use DGI Go 4 on iOS. Check out this map of where you can and can't fly in France, it's pretty detailed. I had some printouts of the areas I was going in with me just in case I was approached but noone seemed to care. Have a great trip.

oops, forgot to link here you go: Géoportail

This France only, if you're going there just put the location in the search bar and it goes straight there . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser