DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Every one got mavics for Christmas too many flying in the sky now

Dacuda

Reactions
Ok I have had my Mavic now for a while and now I'm seeing a lot more mavics in the sky. Yesterday I was flying in La Jolla California and saw 2 other mavics and 2 other Phantom 4s, then I went down to Pacific Beach to fly later at night and saw one other mavic and one other Phantom flying. I think its great everyone got Drone for Christmas, but now I'm more afraid of mid air collisions from people who don't know how to fly.....I have been flying now since the first phantom came out, looks like the skys will be more crowded

Ok I have had my Mavic now for a while and now I'm seeing a lot more mavics in the sky. Yesterday I was flying in La Jolla California and saw 2 other mavics and 2 other Phantom 4s, then I went down to Pacific Beach to fly later at night and saw one other mavic and one other Phantom flying. I think its great everyone got Drone for Christmas, but now I'm more afraid of mid air collisions from people who don't know how to fly.....I have been flying now since the first phantom came out, looks like the skys will be more crowded
The hobby is being obliterated by inexperienced people, DJI marketing its drones as being too easy, total a**holes who now use a drone stunt to "go viral", and govt. responding to hysteria. Chinese gangsters are flying over rural farms, and extorting the farmers not to drop African swine flu on their herds....that is some kinda low.

Been in the U.S. for 2 weeks now, and other than the official drones over Time Square in NYE, ive not seen one drone

You can come fly out at my place in the Midwest. I’ve never seen another UAV while flying. I have open skies for as far as the eye can see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929