DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Everyone what your longest distance flown 1way

I only get about 3600 ft (1200m) in urban Singapore. Lots of signal interference.

Thats awesome! Im slowly working my way up to longer range, but 600m one way over water today :D

longest I went is 1,682 meters away..

Don't think I'll be trying to outdo that for a long while

i seen someone on youtube do a sportmode burn from 100% to 2% for a full 17 minutes. They got about 20 km (65616.8ft) the drone pilot was in a moving car. SO id say absolute maximum range of the mavic is 20km. very impressive .

2,000 meters but still had loads of signal and battery.
with p3 i did 4500 meters each way, i expect mavic can match that.

7644 feet while flying to a train bridge over a marsh. The Mavic didn't skip a beat. I'm impressed with flight handling, range, video transmission capabilities.

I'm doing it step by step while getting more confident with mavic potential.. i reached 2000 mt distance and 400mt altitude.. that's my best (in 2 different flights)! I realized that beside curiosity to reach far distances I'm not gonna make long missions like that :) my heart is so pounding at every "weird" thing happening ahahw

Reactions: stu15
Sorry for the constant beeping for half the video. I forgot to turn off audio recording and didn't have time to take it out before uploading...

And the video ends suddenly because of the 4k file size. I did make it back with about 5% to spare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007