DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Everything was fine in the beginning...Now most pictures are blurry

KONY

Reactions
Hi,

I used to see people mentionning this issue last month (but could not find the thread back)

I have been having my MAVIC since early november...everything was fine..i kept on doing the regular firmware update...to the latest

And now i noticed 90 % of my pictures are blurry mostlty on the left side (around 1/3 of the left side of the image) ...so they are just unusable...

When looking again at my pictures taken on the first weeks of flying the Mavic they did not have that issue... they were perfectly clear on the whole surface of the pictures.

Of course i'm very well aware of the tap to focus...

What's the solution again for that issue ? I need to calibrate something right (gimbal) ?

I'm not sure this appeared with the latest firmware, could have been the one before or even before

and that issue does NOT seem to affect the videos...just the pictures.

Thanx guys

I have heard that one can calibrate the IMU, camera.and gimbal.
I had an issue with my focus was out on the whole picture while using the litchi app. I did all of the above and no change. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the litchi app, all is well. Oddly I did not have the issue using.DJI GO 4..

Good luck!

Thank you Dude, yes i know something might have to be calibrated to correct issue of blurry picture...just not sure what at this point

Trying to avoid calibrating the IMu especially if i'm not sure of the outcome if not done properly

Calibrating the IMU isn't that big of a deal. Just do it right after you put the battery in and turn it on, while the craft is still "cold." In other words, just make sure you haven't flown it or had it turned on for an hour or so before you start.

Reactions: kiteboy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus