DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Expanding the stable

DroneMann

Reactions
So, I currently fly a Mavic Pro flymore and I have the bug - my level isn't currently at pro level but keen to up my game somewhat. I feel as though the Mavic Pro is more of a prosumer bridge drone which sits between the pro drones and the consumer models which isn't a bad thing! But can in some environments make it a jack of all trades a master of none - again, not criticism!

I'm currently in the process of adding some sisters to the stable but I'm not too sure which way to turn?! I'd like to stay loyal to DJI in the process - despite the negatives with the aftersales and customer service issues.

The Phantom 4 pro looks good to me at the moment and will improve upon the mobile phone type photography limitations the Mavic Pro captures... but at the same time it is an ageing airframe/chassis - which isn't really a bad thing. I really don't much about this drone. But like anything you benchmark any future purchases against your current and/or first drone purchase... So, I'm wondering how it fairs compared to the MP?

I'm really looking for direction and hope to make a decision before the end of the week.

Cheers

I am thinking of getting a refurbish DJI P3 to toy and bang around with, sort out my skills. And an Inspire 2 to do some serious stuff with. I am in a similar boat as you. Are you running apple with your drone? the new GS pro looks pretty sweet.
Regards,
-d.

So, I currently fly a Mavic Pro flymore and I have the bug - my level isn't currently at pro level but keen to up my game somewhat. I feel as though the Mavic Pro is more of a prosumer bridge drone which sits between the pro drones and the consumer models which isn't a bad thing! But can in some environments make it a jack of all trades a master of none - again, not criticism!

I'm currently in the process of adding some sisters to the stable but I'm not too sure which way to turn?! I'd like to stay loyal to DJI in the process - despite the negatives with the aftersales and customer service issues.

The Phantom 4 pro looks good to me at the moment and will improve upon the mobile phone type photography limitations the Mavic Pro captures... but at the same time it is an ageing airframe/chassis - which isn't really a bad thing. I really don't much about this drone. But like anything you benchmark any future purchases against your current and/or first drone purchase... So, I'm wondering how it fairs compared to the MP?

I'm really looking for direction and hope to make a decision before the end of the week.

Cheers
Have you come to a decision then?

Reactions: DroneMann
Holding back at the moment, looks like there is a new model immanent from DJI so I will be holding back to see what it's about.

currently torn between a P4P or maybe even an Inspire 1..

Ah something new to empty my wallet and break my hart, I am all for it, what is coming down the pipe?
Regards,
-d.

Ah something new to empty my wallet and break my hart, I am all for it, what is coming down the pipe?
Regards,
-d.

Not too sure yet, but there's info circulating, nothing solid though, think it's being launched next week..! Of course, I would wait a little while to purchase one if it is the direction I want to go in so the teething problems are sorted... better get saving those pennies!

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots