DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Expectations from DJI at CES 2017

Mavic Pro Plus: 4k60 with 1" sensor, upgraded gimbal with integrated locking mechanism for storage, f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture, mechanical shutter, IP44 water-resistance.

;)

Reactions: USPilot
Mavic Pro Plus: 4k60 with 1" sensor, upgraded gimbal with integrated locking mechanism for storage, f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture, mechanical shutter, IP44 water-resistance.

;)

They just came out with the first Mavic and they're already coming out with another one?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I expect it will be Octoberish for Mavic Pro 2 at the earliest. I won't be mad at fast innovation in this line. I will buy the next one too, and probably more after that! Hopefully they keep the batteries and controller compatible.

Reactions: Rod
I expect it will be Octoberish for Mavic Pro 2 at the earliest. I won't be mad at fast innovation in this line. I will buy the next one too, and probably more after that! Hopefully they keep the batteries and controller compatible.

No more preorders for me. I'm still waiting and told after January 2017 on early November order. I imagine there will be other "fresh players" (contenders) out there that will give DJI a run for their money.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nothing all that exciting...unless you're into the "tattoo'd" Phantom

It would be foolish to announce anything that is more than 30 days out as it would kill sales of the New Mavic and P4P, Clearly they do not need CES to promote.

Brought my mavic to CES booth because of minor problem. They flew it in the cage, where it performed perfectly. They suggested some local conditions at my home that may have interfered intermittently with the video signal, and were correct. They were very helpful and friendly. First rate bunch!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters