DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exploring Castle Ruin in Scotland - Cinematic HD

Manny T

Reactions
So on our way back home and we came across a majestic castle ruin east of Scotland, it was the perfect day to fly, no wind and clear sky, so it was time to unleashed the Mavic! the Phantom 4 Pro shortly followed the footstep of Mavic.

Do please enjoy this mini cinematic footage shot from above.

So on our way back home and we came across a majestic castle ruin east of Scotland, it was the perfect day to fly, no wind and clear sky, so it was time to unleashed the Mavic! the Phantom 4 Pro shortly followed the footstep of Mavic.

Do please enjoy this mini cinematic footage shot from above.

Great scenery, and great editing too. I was waiting for you to fly out over the sea and get a shot from there as well. Guess it was too dark from that direction? What software do you use for the editing?

I liked it, but a bit to fast in the changes of the frames. It was like a sort of tiny rollercoaster. Make the clips a bit longer so the eyes can get used to what it is seeing. Mostly 4 to 5 seconds IMHO.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Great scenery, and great editing too. I was waiting for you to fly out over the sea and get a shot from there as well. Guess it was too dark from that direction? What software do you use for the editing?

Thank you! Appreciate it the comment. I was thinking about it but with it being my 3rd flights I didn't want to risk it, I'd rather slowly getting into the rhythm before I attempt something more risky.

and also i used adobe cc premiere pro

I liked it, but a bit to fast in the changes of the frames. It was like a sort of tiny rollercoaster. Make the clips a bit longer so the eyes can get used to what it is seeing. Mostly 4 to 5 seconds IMHO.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

yea i know what you mean, i did get the feeling of it's a bit quick but i have so many shots to fit in and i've set myself a target of less than 1minute video, as more than that, no one's going to watch the entire thing, but yea thanks for your input.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys