DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Facebook Live DJI Go DJI Go 4

beatnik

Reactions
In Go 4 app I was trying to learn how to stream live today and I was able to get it working but here's what was happening? I'd "choose streaming platform" and it would open Facebook. It says it was already approved or something like that so I hit OK, then it would launch another copy of the DJI GO app, not the GO 4, but another instance of the plain Go app and connect with the Stream Live Now option, so now I have two copies of the app running. I could stream live in the Go app. I tried quitting both and restarting but same thing, it would always launch GO for live streaming even though GO 4 was running.

I use the GO app for my P3P so I don't want to delete that one. It seemed to work ok with both running, but I wondered if it's a processor hog with both apps running...my ipad 2 mini seemed to bog down with the downlink video skipping after a while.

One other question, is there a quick way to choose live streaming or do you have to dig way down in the menus each time? I looked around for an icon in the app.

Thanks for any suggestions

DB

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User