DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FACEBOOK LIVE ON MAVIC - Mic's on the bird?

TheLightSpeed!

Reactions
I've never used this feature on the P4.... but tonight I did on the Mav.

I can hear a mixture of the sound of the quad and realtime audio from my phone?

It must have a mic on the bird? It's crazy... I can hear all the prop noises, and my local noises on my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: peros550
There are no mics on the quad... I mean, unless you're of some political interest to China..?

Although what do you mean that you can hear a mixture? Did you have two devices or something, or you're talking about the saved movie on Facebook? And let's go for the obvious question here - were you flying the Mavic close to you?

Actually, after having watched another live video, I could still hear a noise after they landed. Kind of sounded like the controller fan. I really hope not.

The sound is coming from the mic on your mobile device.

Reactions: Scott
Guys I'm telling you, it's not coming from the controller....

I could hear everything going on, at ground level, and hear the props buzzing around at 250'.... I'm almost 100% certain that it's recording sound on both... I didn't realize it was recording audio at all really. But when I watch t back the Drone is way too far away to make that amount of sound on the ground

The controller fan is a lot louder than I thought. I turned off the Mavic not knowing the controller had a fan and it tripped me out hearing it. I thought the Mavic turned back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any way to have audio using phone's mic but not go through Facebook streaming?

Care to demonstrate where this is? I can't find it anywhere but would love the ability to overlay phone mic audio without livestreaming!

I think it's called video caption
c3aa9e56fefe9be2630b11cc824a9fdc.jpg

the option to overlay audio outside livestream doesn't actually exist then?
No, but you can do that with most video editing apps. I have a list of commonly used video editing apps here.

That would be cool if it did, you could narrate your videos or record local audio onto the video without having to do it in post.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun