DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Facebook Live Streaming

WooHoo!!- it worked!!! Well, sort of... Had a ton of messages/permissions and steps to go through, more than the YouTube suggested. Anyway, it did stream live for a couple of minutes; Friends did get a notification and one watched until signal was interrupted. The RC and phone indicated all good. I did have to try opening/streaming twice, and once I had FB app open on the phone before trying to go live on the Go app, so will have to test more, but am excited!!!! I am on 4.0.3 and am using Samsung S5. Will play some more later and update this thread!!

Reactions: CStone
So.. Guys..
Check out DJI Go 4.0.3. Looks like they fixed facebook live streaming!
I'm not able to check it since there's a storm.. but.. YAY :D
Yeah!! My trial worked, posted below.... Now for more testing to get the procedure right...

Following...Using the emergency management-owned Mavic Pro to do damage assessment on the NW Oklahoma wildfires, Incident Command staff asking for a FB livestream, but can't get it over to FB Pages Manager, just to FB personal account. Customer service didn't have a solution, but there are likely creative IT folks here somewhere that might know. Thanks!
-Woodward County Ok Emergency Management, Matt L.

I've been trying this for a couple of weeks now, I'd hoped the recent firmware update would have fixed it, but no. It says is made connection but shows 0fps, sometimes goes up to 1 fps. 10 minutes of footage end up as a 3 second time lapse.
Samsung S7 edge - wondering if android users have changed some bandwidth settings or something to make this work?

I received my Mavic pro on April 24th. The live stream worked till the last upgrade the other day. Now it starts to work for about 2 to 3 sec. then falls off. On the screen all indications are that it is working. I hope they can get this going soon. It's fun to do. Here it is May 20th and still not working.

confused

Tony

After numerous emails with DJI support this is the final answer.

Jhon (DJI)

5月24日 06:44 CST

Hello Treis,

Thank you for getting back to us,

No, it's okay. There's a lot of issue with facebook and sorry about that, and please wait the update of DJI Go 4 and it will release soon as possible.
Warm Regard.
Jhae R
DJI Technical Support

Tel Support: +1(818)235 0789 / Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM(PST)

Online Support: http://www.dji.com/support#after

Hi guys, just took my mavic out to the beach for some live stream footage on fb. When I watched the footage, instead of a 8 mins clip it turned out glitching and shorten. Anybody else having this problem?

Hi guys, just took my mavic out to the beach for some live stream footage on fb. When I watched the footage, instead of a 8 mins clip it turned out glitching and shorten. Anybody else having this problem?
Yup. That's exactly what I had. Android by any chance?

Same here and Android user. The GJI customer no service said to wait for the up date. Well, as we all know that has come and gone. But the FB livestream is still not working correctly.

Tony

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots