DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FATSHARK GOGGLES BLURRED EDGES??

mavic6611

Reactions
Hi guys, I am running brand new Fatshark HD v3 goggles and the edges look blurred! I don't need or wear glasses I have really good eye sight. Any helpful suggestions or experience would be appreciated.

Thanks

Close one eye at a time and see if the corners of the picture are blocked on either side. If so, you'll need to adjust the pupil distance with the "IPD" sliders on the bottom, center of the goggles.

When you close one eye, can you see all corners of the picture?

Reactions: Sdt09
Yes I can see the corners but they look cloudy. I re adjust the goggles into a slightly different position which will cure one section but there's always a section that is cloudy no matter what I do

Last edited:
That's great thanks for the help. I'm going to buy some diopters first and see if that cures this annoying issue

That's a standard characteristic for Fatsharks.
Models with a narrower field of view suffers less from that, but with wider image comes blur.

That's something devices like @msinger posted or the upcoming DJI goggles don't suffer from, but then people complain they're big. Can't have everything.

Reactions: mavic6611
Connect HDMI from goggles to your tablet. In my case I am using Nvidia shield as is supports HDMI. And connect controller to the tablet also. Hope that helps mate

Last edited:
thanks for your reply, I use an Iphone so...:cool:

I have all my equipment for fpv racing that is sleeping since I received my Mavic :rolleyes:
wanted to use my fatsharks also but I will have to wait.

You're welcome mate. It's definitely worth investing in the Nvidia shield K1 it's not only great for fpv with the father's but is a great tablet all round soon a great little investment and not too expensive

Reactions: RAFALE
You're welcome mate. It's definitely worth investing in the Nvidia shield K1 it's not only great for fpv with the fatsharks but is a great tablet all round soon a great little investment and not too expensive

Reactions: RAFALE
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys