DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC approves DJI googles

Hmm 4 transmitters in the goggles. Only one can be used at a time. I also see a USB port. Nothing else of interest in the report except for power levels etc.

Too bad they are BIG... about as big as the folded Mavic itself! :confused:... Maybe they are designed to have the folded Mavic fit INSIDE them??! :D:p OR...how about folding goggles to go along with the folding Mavic??!ThumbswayupThumbswayup

I'm assuming these will be very pricey, but

DJI continues to make wow factor products. Execution isn't always spot on but that is with any new product. I'm guessing the specs on these things will be fantastic. Looking forward to how these come out.

Reactions: jointeffort
Hmm 4 transmitters in the goggles. Only one can be used at a time. I also see a USB port. Nothing else of interest in the report except for power levels etc.

You've missed a couple things. It has and HDMI input and audio jack output. HDMI is a big one, as we can use these goggles for other purposes.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Has anyone been ale to determine if these will have HDMI OUT, as well as in? This would be an awesome feature.... and basically allow you t have a wireless ground station that you could run a larger TV sized monitor off of...

I'll try and get my hands on a set and compare to the various FPV goggles out there (FatShark, Quanum, etc)..

Is this a first glimpse at them?

upload_2017-3-5_14-15-39.png

Shut up and take my money lol. Someone post a pre order link if you know one please. I have seen them referenced on DJI's site forever just need a way to reserve my spot!

Has anyone been ale to determine if these will have HDMI OUT, as well as in? This would be an awesome feature.... and basically allow you t have a wireless ground station that you could run a larger TV sized monitor off of...

Interesting... an un-named presumably Beta Tester source answered this question yesterday (they said no HDMI out or pass through)... but now that comment/answer has been removed.... all very hush hush.... o_O:confused:

My guess, 2 are for their new line of racing drone for low latency connection. If these can work with a racing drone and Mavic, I'm down to get a pair.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom