DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feedback on Mavic video, please!

bcjkdem

Reactions
I would greatly appreciate any feedback you guys can provide on this Mavic video I put together. I got some really great replies about my last video, and hope to get some more constructive criticism about this one as well. Thank you in advance!

Nice what a great day to be on the ocean love the boat coming in at the start!!! and the way the sky blends into the ocean Well Done

Reactions: bcjkdem
Nice what a great day to be on the ocean love the boat coming in at the start!!! and the way the sky blends into the ocean Well Done
Thank you! This was actually Lake Michigan, but yes, beautiful sunset to be there for, and the beach was not insanely crowded like it normally is.

Probably the most professional video I've seen posted here. The only thing I would take out is the cross fade at 2:28.. it's just awkward.

You could probably try and shop this around to the town or marina's or home owners (think: if they are trying to sell their home you give this to them for a few bucks)... etc etc.

Overall very nicely done!!

Probably the most professional video I've seen posted here. The only thing I would take out is the cross fade at 2:28.. it's just awkward.

You could probably try and shop this around to the town or marina's or home owners (think: if they are trying to sell their home you give this to them for a few bucks)... etc etc.

Overall very nicely done!!
Thank you all for the feedback!... I never really thought about this ^... You really think anyone would pay for a hobbyist's video like this? I would definitely have to clean it up a bit more, if I was really going to take anyone's money for it. :) I wouldn't even know who to approach either... Maybe I'll shoot an email to someone from town hall or something and see if they/anyone they know could put it to use. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

I live in Bridgman just north of there about 16 miles that's why I was wondering
Oh, ok, yeah. I know where that is. Roadhouse (excellent food), in Union Pier, is usually as far north as I go. I would like to head up to your region and check out Warren Dunes sometime soon though (and bring the Mavic along, perhaps??) :)

Oh, ok, yeah. I know where that is. Roadhouse (excellent food), in Union Pier, is usually as far north as I go. I would like to head up to your region and check out Warren Dunes sometime soon though (and bring the Mavic along, perhaps??) :)

Yeah the state park is cool Bridgman has a beach too weko beach nothing special but since you are up that way could check it out too only a few more miles north.

Yeah the state park is cool Bridgman has a beach too weko beach nothing special but since you are up that way could check it out too only a few more miles north.
Nice! I'll definitely have to check it out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405