DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feeler: Mavic Pilots - Dubai meet

Kaparzo

Reactions
I'm Based in Dubai, and usually, I go to Al Qudra lakes during sunset, I know its hot, but Mavic Time :)

Thats a feeler for planning a Mavic Pilot meet in Dubai?

Any takers?!

Hey that be cool but kinda hard to get there from here .
Think ya might hitch me a ride on a cargo over there :)

Reactions: Kaparzo
Hey that be cool but kinda hard to get there from here .
Think ya might hitch me a ride on a cargo over there :)

Maybe someday, you never know! There is a lot of cool spots here around the NFZ

Actually I'm hoping to find some pilots in Dubai that they are interested into a meet or something.

You know I was messing with ya . I hope you do find some .
Thank You for being over there and be safe ! :)

Hey!
My Mavic arrived today, so am total newbie. registered it already with GCAA. Do I need to do anything else?
Off to Russia this weekend, but could be keen to catch up next week?

Reactions: Kaparzo
Hello, I have just completed my training at Sanad and will be filing my registration with DCAA today (I already have my GCAA registration) but I believe I'll have to wait til my license is released before I can fly. I hope to be able to meet up soon.

- Art

Hello, I have just completed my training at Sanad and will be filing my registration with DCAA today (I already have my GCAA registration) but I believe I'll have to wait til my license is released before I can fly. I hope to be able to meet up soon.

- Art
Hey Art,

How was the Sanad training? And is it necessary?

Hi Dan,

It was ok. I'm a first time drone pilot so I figured I'd rather crash one of their drones than mine LOL. But if you've already got the experience I believe you can just go for the assessment. The training certificate is required by DCAA.

Hey!
My Mavic arrived today, so am total newbie. registered it already with GCAA. Do I need to do anything else?
Off to Russia this weekend, but could be keen to catch up next week?

Check this topic, has most of the needed stuff UAE and Dubai rules and regulations

And when you come back, we can do a plan for a meet.

- Art

Yes, better to wait, when you get it, will plan a meet, just update us here.

I'm Based in Dubai, and usually, I go to Al Qudra lakes during sunset, I know its hot, but Mavic Time :)

Thats a feeler for planning a Mavic Pilot meet in Dubai?

Any takers?!
Hi,
Me too based in Dubai..Got my DCAA license last month...happy to join the team....

673a5bdfee8ea738f2bf49c45de24e9d.jpg

Reactions: Dan_L_E
weekends will be fine...nearby birds and pets market Al warsan will be good option...

Where is the best place to fly? I see end of palm is not a restricted location?

Went to Al Qudra, and that was OK!

Next Saturday, DJI is doing an event in studio city to officially announce Spark in Dubai, why we don't meet there?

Yeah, I'll be interested in that!

do you still do meet ups? im based on abu dhabi but ill be happy to commute from here. anyway my drone just got dive into the sea water this morning. hoping to be fixed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka