DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally a video somewhat worth posting.

flightmike

Reactions
After 19 hours of flight time, 105 flights and what seemed like millions of camera adjustments I'm ok with first edit. Still lot more work to be done though.
Filmed in Normal style, 2.7/24, staying around 100 IOS at 25 fps with +1 -3 -2. No editing of video, just cut, transitions and music.
Could use feed back. Especially jitters while panning.
Thanks, MK

Edit. YouTube coming.

Last edited:
Tap Phyllis Krause and goes to Facebook. I'm new at posting and this is the only way I could figure. Need to do more investigating on how to post.

Ya cause i tried to find a facebook on ya but no luck,
see that is how easy but it takes time to upload to you tube lol thats the bad part but it is free so that works cant wait to see

I subbed your you tube love the video cant wait to see more, as far as yt quality your pc has the high high quality youtube has 1080p HD which is what i watched it in and looked great but i know from my vids what you are saying lol great vid and welcome to you tube :)

Great stuff. Really like the music - thanks for the link to bensound.com (in your YT description). Just listened to a few of their tracks, and it gets the mind going about what to film...

I did not catch the link Thanks erkme73 for pointing that out, FlightMike just went from being great to ROCK STAR status. He could of kept this a secret but instead he shared - Thanks

That's awesome production. The music made me feel like it was a promo for a Drone though.
Take that as a Compliment on your photography or a slant on your Soundtrack.

I did an edit and set the ending right with fade and credits for music.
Now the adventure starts again to find another place to film.

Ya cause i tried to find a facebook on ya but no luck,
see that is how easy but it takes time to upload to you tube lol thats the bad part but it is free so that works cant wait to see

How does your video show up as the heading of my post? Just curious how that works. Thanks

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura