DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally bought my Mavic when I saw this deal.

Good point, but Amazon would not allow that unless it was stated in big letters.

Let us know if you get the deal you're expecting, and if it's a new Mavic. My spidey-sense is tingling on this; price 'breaks' are still in the 1-2% range everywhere I've noticed.
That'll change when the Mavic 2 photos start to leak.

Good luck!

Reactions: jeronesi2k2002
Good point, but Amazon would not allow that unless it was stated in big letters.

I haven't looked in awhile but refurbished Phantoms used to be included in similar deals on Amazon & you couldn't tell it was a refurbished product from the listing.

No matter what Amazon backs the customer 100% guaranteed. Never had a problem with them. But I will still report back, because who knows.

Got the Mavic Fly More Combo. It was brand new. All boxes had their seals. Watched an unboxing on Youtube and the seals were all correct. For $1150 delivered, it was an incredible deal. See first post for the deal.

This is not the goggles, but a VR headset that uses your phone.

Got the Mavic Fly More Combo. It was brand new. All boxes had their seals. Watched an unboxing on Youtube and the seals were all correct. For $1150 delivered, it was an incredible deal. See first post for the deal.
Congratulations on getting a good (now expired, unfortunately) deal!

Check 'Slickdeals.com' I bet it pops up again. Actually the sale and /or coupon was from Ebay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98