DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally Done it!!

KillaMavic

Reactions
...well after much much thinking and reading I decided to sell my much loved Mavic.
I actually bought this after owning a cheaper Drone that went back....

I have to say I loved every flight BUT feared the Day it just Flew off...( I had I few scary moments)

Anyway it's gone

So I'll be looking for my next flying Toy!!

I'm not a DJI fan boy or anything,but out of the 5 high end drones and several sport quadcopters,the MAVIC is the most capable and just as fun ( way more than most) to fly. Good luck finding something better. I'm sure you will find something to fit your needs, Bebop 2 maybe,a blast to fly and half the price.
Post what you decide to get

...well after much much thinking and reading I decided to sell my much loved Mavic.
I actually bought this after owning a cheaper Drone that went back....

I have to say I loved every flight BUT feared the Day it just Flew off...( I had I few scary moments)

Anyway it's gone

So I'll be looking for my next flying Toy!!

Sorry OP. Did you have a flyaway and have not found it?

I'm not looking for anything better...
Cos there isn't anything to match the Mavic.

Just never felt comfy flying

Sorry OP. Did you have a flyaway and have not found it?

Not really a fly away

Had a few Canera/Gimbal issues.

The occasional scary moment...you know when it start showing off in the sky for no reason!!!

Lost confidence ... read on here all the problems

Now she's gone!!

Not really a fly away

Had a few Canera/Gimbal issues.

The occasional scary moment...you know when it start showing off in the sky for no reason!!!

Lost confidence ... read on here all the problems

Now she's gone!!

Understood. Sometimes owners of DJI products have to be part engineer and part mechanic to diagnose and fix their problems, and some dont have the time or patience for it.

Thats why I keep my RC cars and trucks around, for times that I am doing a repair for someone and need a break from it. I go grab my Emaxx RC truck or a park flyer to help me unwind.

Best of luck with whatever you buy next.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser