DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally got a sunny day

Fishstiq

Reactions
It has been raining here every day for the last 6 months it feels like, except for when it was snowing! Lucky for me I got to go fly on our one sunny day.

I'm still working on my edits, trying to get better, so any constructive criticism is welcome ✌️.

Really nice video! Breathtaking landscape, IMO the edit is good as it is and the music choice perfect for this kind of video. What I really miss though since its a 1:23min video, is some more "down-to-earth" kinda shots. Closer to the ground to mix it up abit, otherwise awesome!

Really nice video! Breathtaking landscape, IMO the edit is good as it is and the music choice perfect for this kind of video. What I really miss though since its a 1:23min video, is some more "down-to-earth" kinda shots. Closer to the ground to mix it up abit, otherwise awesome!

Thanks for the feedback! I see what you mean, some stuff closer to the river and tree tops would for sure give it more texture, I'll keep that in mind in future projects. It's too bad the Mav can't film looking up at an angle, looking upwards at some of those hills would have been nice too.

Thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54