DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Find My Drone in Litchi?

Yes. Like DJI GO, it'll only show you the last recorded location from the flight log.

Does it also show YOUR location as you search
Yes.

FYI, as of today, only the Android version of Litchi contains the "Find My Aircraft" feature.

I found this interesting .. Wonder why they don't give that function to iOS

Android has another advantage...it has the follow mode and support Litchi Magic Leash ! This is not supported under IOS

Last edited:
It seems that the two apps do not share flight logs - or at least my Litchi missions don't show in DJI Go.
Curious as they share the same SDK. Usually a log is an SDK function. I need to download it and see...
So if you lose your aircraft while using iOS Litchi you're SOL since you can't fire up DJI Go to resume where Litchi falls down.

It seems that the two apps do not share flight logs - or at least my Litchi missions don't show in DJI Go.
Curious as they share the same SDK. Usually a log is an SDK function. I need to download it and see...
So if you lose your aircraft while using iOS Litchi you're SOL since you can't fire up DJI Go to resume where Litchi falls down.

Actually, you can. If I remember correctly, I switched right away to DJI Go, which was able to communicate with the drone and note it's location. Then, it was just a matter of battling my way through the brush and tall grass, with DJI Go updating my position as I moved closer and closer.

Actually, you can. If I remember correctly, I switched right away to DJI Go, which was able to communicate with the drone and note it's location. Then, it was just a matter of battling my way through the brush and tall grass, with DJI Go updating my position as I moved closer and closer.
Thanks!!! Good to know. Seems mine had issues switching once but the details are fuzzy.
But Ima hafta try that before I trust it ;)

In my case, I had to return several days later with a chain saw and other tools to cut my way thu the trees and brush. Most of the add-on locators would have run out of battery and stopped transmitting.

Reactions: TxArch DroneGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair