DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finding Drone after crash with maps?

realitycheck

Reactions
So I havent crashed, I just see videos of people who have crashed using their phone to follow a map to where the drone went down. Now im sure this is super simple but I havent figured out how do they do this? Is there another app they use or are they using the dji go app somehow?
Thanks for the help

So I havent crashed, I just see videos of people who have crashed using their phone to follow a map to where the drone went down. Now im sure this is super simple but I havent figured out how do they do this? Is there another app they use or are they using the dji go app somehow?
Thanks for the help
In the DJI app on the first screen (before you enter device) in the upper right is an icon with three parallel lines, tap that and use "Find my drone." Good luck buddy.

Reactions: realitycheck
On the DJI go app splash screen (the first screen that opens), if you click top left corner, and go down to 'find my drone', it'll tell you the last place it was before it crashed.

Edit, beaten by about three seconds!

DJI GO will show you the last recorded location of your drone. Depending on the situation at the point where the log stopped collecting data, your drone might or might not in be in that location. If needed, you can retrieve the TXT flight log from your mobile device and view the log data online using my log viewer here. If you upload your log and need help reading it, please post a link back here after you upload it.

yes Litchi has that function too, you'd need to have well cached maps preferably before tuning off wifi and data to fly which is what Litchi support advised me. There are also gps trackers like Trackermo but about $200 and then they come down in price, the cheap 20 euro ones I bought 2 didn't work

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll