DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware/ Batteries

kingbrad22

Reactions
Mavic would not accept firmware with original battery. Put a new battery in and it accepted the firmware with no issues.
37a084f73c6bb7bc0b12d2aabf59ae53.jpg

With the original battery the firmware got to 76% then failed. With new batteries it was a 100% successful.

I tried it over 20 times. Yeah it forces it. I ordered new batteries and tried it and it updated with no problems. I'm am just going to stick with new batteries

I would contact DJI and tell them and see if you can just send them the battery since you have others to use. Usually they want you to send the whole drone in which wouldnt make sense for you since you have more batteries to fly with.

One last resort you can try. Let the battery deep discharge down to 8%. Recharge it to 100% and see if that helps. Of course this is only possible if the Mav will start with that battery. If you cant fly it to drain the battery and want to drain the battery, turn on the Mav and let it sit until the battery discharges. Make sure you keep the gimbal bubble off and a fan blowing on the gimbal to circulate air into the fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingbrad22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots