DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware downgrade with go4 app question

mlaczek

Reactions
Hi pilots,

i would like to try downgrade my Mavic, and RC with go4 app. i have to use go4 app and my phone for downgrade, because at home i have just wifi internet connection, and always when i try to downgrade, the wifi stick in my PC lost the connection with the router. i found a video on dji forum, but that is for Phantom 4, not for Mavic.

i hope somebody can help me how can i do it.

thank you guys for your attention! i would really appreciate if someone would help me!

ps: on the Phantom4 video i saw, the guy connecting the RC and Mavic separately to the phone and downgrade everything separately. i need to do this also for my Mavic or just connect each other wirelessly?

I did it using the PC tool, DJI Assistant 2. I don't know of any other way to do it. It's very easy and self-explanatory with that.

I did it using the PC tool, DJI Assistant 2. I don't know of any other way to do it. It's very easy and self-explanatory with that.

hi Andrew,

thanks for your answer!

before i also use the assistant2 for downgrade and upgrade, but for connecting to the internet with PC at home just wifi i have. i think something went wrong during all my up/or downgrade, beacuse the "inconsistent firmware found" message not disappeared (i have always when turning on the Mavic and RC). my Mavic flying nicely, but the inconsistent message annoying me. so i thinked, i downgrade them with go4 app on 4G connection.

hi Andrew,

thanks for your answer!

before i also use the assistant2 for downgrade and upgrade, but for connecting to the internet with PC at home just wifi i have. i think something went wrong during all my up/or downgrade, beacuse the "inconsistent firmware found" message not disappeared (i have always when turning on the Mavic and RC). my Mavic flying nicely, but the inconsistent message annoying me. so i thinked, i downgrade them with go4 app on 4G connection.
The "inconsistent" message can be caused from the batteries or the RC or the Mavic itself. I guess it can be caused by the App as well. I downgraded to firmware .04 because I didn't like one of the changes (the inability to easily abort an autolanding sequence.)

Sorry I can't be of more assistance. But I believe the answer is that you can't downgrade via the app.

The "inconsistent" message can be caused from the batteries or the RC or the Mavic itself. I guess it can be caused by the App as well. I downgraded to firmware .04 because I didn't like one of the changes (the inability to easily abort an autolanding sequence.)

Sorry I can't be of more assistance. But I believe the answer is that you can't downgrade via the app.

yeah... under 0400 FW always was inconsistent, and refreshed the vision sensor. under 0500 FW i don't know what is inconsistent, because during refresh i didn't see what exactly updated. but very funy, all of my upgrade or/and inconsistent refresh process was succesfully! i think my Mavic a bit obstinate :D

i think something went wrong during all my up/or downgrade, beacuse the "inconsistent firmware found" message not disappeared (i have always when turning on the Mavic and RC)
Did you choose to install the firmware when you saw that message? If not, you'll continue to see it.

Did you choose to install the firmware when you saw that message? If not, you'll continue to see it.
hi @msinger,

yes, all the time. and all of refresh process was success. today also before flight. i was refresh it and was nice everything. my bird flew perfect. i don't understand it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S