DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware failure

Fearless Flight

Reactions
So I got my Mavic a while ago and finally got some nice weather and some time to fly so I charged everything up and turned everything on and the controller shows that a firmware update is needed. No problem, I go through the steps to updated the firmware but it will not update. I restarted everything several times and even trashed the Go 4 off my phone and reinstalled it. No go. Any other suggestions.

update1_zpsvkmjdtrb.jpg

Then this screen pops up which I then hit the Update button. It acts like it starts updating and you can see the illustration that shows the little pieces flying into the box but I never get the paper airplane icon like everyone else does.

update2_zpssfuyxxw5.jpg

Instead it keeps going to this screen and keeps asking me to continue downloading but the percentage never gets above 1%.
update3_zpstc79sp23.jpg

I had this problem when I installed the last update. I ended up pressing the "Continue Downloading" button about 6 times until it finally downloaded correctly.

If the download keeps failing, you could try disconnecting from your Wi-Fi network and download it over the cellular connection.

Reactions: radio_flyer
Had the same problem updating on Go App ( press continue every 2 secs), tried your suggestion disconnecting wi-fi. It worked, thanks for the info! A quick test flight outside my home and all is good!!

I ended up using Assistant 2 and doing it from the computer. Worked perfectly. Thanks guys!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya