DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware questions

R_Mark1

Reactions
My mavic fly more combo arrived yesterday, but despite all my efforts i get no notifications for new firmware, is there a way to force firmware updates or is it already on new firmware (i ordered it in early november)

My mavic fly more combo arrived yesterday, but despite all my efforts i get no notifications for new firmware, is there a way to force firmware updates or is it already on new firmware (i ordered it in early november)

Check the firmware version in the go 4 app

Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner then scroll down the menu to about ( you must be conected to the Mavic )

Last edited:
You can also connect the Mavic to your computer with a USB cable and install the DJI Assistant 2 software to do firmware upgrades or check things out. When you are on the main screen and the Mavic is connected you will get a warning at the top if firmware needs updating, this will also show in the pre-flight checklist that opens automatically the first time you connect after closing and re-opening the app, it should be the first thing in the checklist.

Reactions: halley
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut