DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware upgade impossible?

Impact9

Reactions
I've tried upgrading to the 1.03.040 all day and can't figure out why my mavic refuses to update. Far as it gets is 87% and then DJI Assistant says update failed. Even using my galaxy s7 fails to update. Now I can update the RC but then I have mismatch errors so to fly I had to downgrade and since .03 isn't available I had to go to .02. Attached is a shot of the last fail doing the RC and drone at the same time. I hope someone can help here.
8cf94b19a16745d4911cf703f2dc0fcb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

So even the DJI Go 4 App can't update? Sounds like there's a hardware fault in the CPU somewhere, or a software issue with the current firmware. Try resetting the Mavic firmware. If that works, then upgrade it. That may fix your issue.

I'm going to try android again since I downgraded from 1.03.0300 to 1.03.0200. Right now I'm trying to get DJI Assistant to install on my windows 7 laptop.

Consider this solved by act of God. I attempted another update sunday morning using the GO 4 app and it failed. I removed the battery and charged everything to 100%. Several hours later I came back and connected the drone to my desktop and it showed the update applied...hmm. I went back to the remote and GO 4 app also showed it updated. I changed batteries and updated 1 of 3 where the others showed no update needed. So a small miracle I guess.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3