Join Us Now

Firmware-v01.03.0400 D-LOG FIXED NEW Video

Viper

Reactions
#Mavic
p>

#Firmware
#Dji
4th flight with my Mavic pro AKA Viper, after panning around the water tower i recalled theres a POI mode which would have made it much easier.
So I update to Firmware-v01.03.0400 strictly because of D-LOG update. Anyhow heres a quick video is shot with a rough edit. My horizon line was off so i tried to fix it in post.
please share your thoughts .

Last edited:
nice video... is it just me or is there like a purple tint on trees with no leaves etc. I have same purple tint on my mavic as well. i set color to none leave everything at 0 0 0

Reactions: Viper
nice video... is it just me or is there like a purple tint on trees with no leaves etc. I have same purple tint on my mavic as well. i set color to none leave everything at 0 0 0
I'll have to double check but in my case it's definitely the LUT used which can be fixed someone on the Facebook DJI group also mentioned that there's a bit more magenta and green in DLOG color profile update

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dv8ed
my raw footage set at color none 0 0 0 has a lot of magenta. i just did a search on two FB groups keyword magenta also tried purple nothing came up. i'll play with some more settings.

my raw footage set at color none 0 0 0 has a lot of magenta. i just did a search on two FB groups keyword magenta also tried purple nothing came up. i'll play with some more settings.

I may have miss communicated on FB there was only a mention of magenta and green but nothing specific as to how to fix it or resolving the color profile I'm using is actually deal log and I have I believe -1 -3 -3 so my profile is really flat however this is just my first test since the firmware update I may need to make adjustments to those settings. I'm almost positive that's an easy fix when coloring my video.

The same reason, just installed an update yesterday and spent all day filming beautiful scapes, BUT OMG, LOOK AT THIS.... BAD...
2017-02-16_13.10.39.png

All the footages - to trash.

Installed it today. Will see what happens tomorrow. If it sucks I will downgrade.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Nice job @Viper I think it looks really nice.
I am very much a novice with video. Am I correct in thinking you have taken the video using D-LOG and then applied a LUT from Falcon to get colour style or grade you want?
Also what package do you use to create the Title at the front? I have neen learning to use Premier Pro on win10 and have not been able create titles that look anywhere near as professional as that.

Nice job @Viper I think it looks really nice.
I am very much a novice with video. Am I correct in thinking you have taken the video using D-LOG and then applied a LUT from Falcon to get colour style or grade you want?
Also what package do you use to create the Title at the front? I have neen learning to use Premier Pro on win10 and have not been able create titles that look anywhere near as professional as that.

You're absolutely right I used D-LOG and applied Falcon LUT for color style. I used Final Cut Pro X to create that video as for the title I'm using a plugin personally I feel it's way to time consuming to create flashy titles . I also use Premier Pro and After Effects flashy titles are all created in After Effects as well as title templates.
I like the video quality but I'm 100% happy with it so I'm still testing profiles and settings combinations.

Thanks for that. I had no idea After Effects even existed til you mentioned it. Will check it out. JUst found this entertaining vidoe descibing the differences between the two adobe video products and how to use them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada