DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0400

I've had many successful flights on .0400 firmware now. Still haven't done a definitive distance test but everything else seems fine.

I was doing some Litchi missions the other day comparing P4 vs Mavic (0400) and the first waypoint is out of LOS behind a building. No problem for the Mavic but the P4 would always lose connection and therefore not be able to set the flight speed and so would complete the mission going way too fast. The Mavic was always connected so I could see the whole time and waypoint actions fired ok. +1 for the Mavic!

Reactions: Mr Spock
finish the upgrade to 400 it must work. after your rc and aircraft both have the same fw check for inconsistence. it it's still there but there isn't any problem I would ignore it, too.

or you can try setting everything back to factory default, check for inconsistence. if there's no issue, go on and upgrade to the first fw found, check for the issue and so on until you have 400 on both rc and ac again. i would also try deleting/reinstalling assistant 2/go 4 app prior to this.

Reactions: mlaczek
Are you guys that are having problems making sure your batteries and RC are updated as well?

Are you guys that are having problems making sure your batteries and RC are updated as well?

i think my "problem" not battery problem. always i have inconsistent firmware found message in the go4 app, i slide to upgrade, the app refreshing the "vision sensor" completly with phantom 4 sign. as it were phantom 4. but i have mavic pro :rolleyes:. two weeks ago i did a test flight with 01.03.0400 FW, and seemingly was everything right. the mavic flew nicely, no lifting when yaw, no problem whit RC or app, no drifting, no jello, etc... so flew nicely. but always before i take off, i have "inconsistent firmware found", and the go4 app refreshing the "vision sensor" in phantom 4. ON MY MAVIC! i deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled, i downgrade my mavic and RC and upgrade to 0400 FW countless time, but nothing changes. so i don't understand. maybe some bug in the FW, or in the go4 app.

tonight i will write to the dji support because this issue.

New FW out! Update now! :)

what??? :D

at the last nigth i wrote to the dji support because my inconsistent firmware found issue. this is what they said:

"we are very sorry for the Problem caused by our product. Do you have another mobile device? Would it Show the same error message?
I suspect it is due to the app Problem, which does not recognize the Firmware Version correctly....
Or during one Firmware update in the past one error occured(like one spare part would not be updated even it has to) so it keeps sending such message. I still Need more Infos from your side. Thank you."

and now, here is the new FW :D (but i think it's not will be solving my issue: phantom4 01.03.0400 vision sensor upgrade always)

anyway! thanks for the info pitchmagic!

Last edited:
Reactions: pitchmagic
The new version v01.03.0500 has the following changes:
1) Updated no-fly zone management
2) Optimized gimbal calibration

Reactions: luisgguedes
What’s New?

1. Updated No-Fly Zone management.??

more restrictive???

Maybe fixes the reported behavior of the craft flying away when started inside a zone firstly without GPS...?

Anyone tried it and found out what changed about gimbal behavior?

Just got my MP yesterday. I ordered the fly more combo directly from DJI last weekend. The package was shipped on Tuesday morning (China time) from Shengzhen to arrive af my door Thursday 10:20 AM. Very impressive DJI and Fedex.
It needed firmware update to .500. I tried several times without success. Then I got a message that an update of GO4 is available. I updated the app and the next try to update the firmware was a success without any hickups.
After spending some time today to 3D print some leg extensions, battery port covers and a stick/screen protector for the remote I am ready for the maiden flight tomorrow.

Have you tried with a different phone?
Have my faithful Galaxy Note 3 and it worked perfectly after I did the firmware update (no flight test though), but since I have purchased a second hand Huawei Mate 7 to use it solely for the Mavic (no SIM card installed), after I installed the new software, I got all my settings in red and could not modify them in any way; it also showed a "No connection" up at the top left hand corner of the screen... I reinstalled, after removing the DJI GO 4, but still had the same situation. Then suddenly, I seriously don't remember what I did, it started working and was able to adjust all my preferred settings... This phone is one of the recommended ones, but I'm a bit weary of flighing with it... So as I say, I suggest trying as a non flight test the use of another phone.
BR,
Spanish Flyer
Hi! I have a note 3, too. What firmware update do you recommend as the most stable one? Does it still work great on your Huawei Mate 7? Thanks in advance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute