DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0500

The new version v01.03.0500 has the following changes:
1) Updated no-fly zone management
2) Optimized gimbal calibration

Currently i am at 0200 version not upgrade to 0400 affraying of several issues reports of previous version . I know that is too early for this version but i am curious to see if this ver will go smoother...

Reactions: flyNfrank
Currently i am at 0200 version not upgrade to 0400 affraying of several issues reports of previous version . I know that is too early for this version but i am curious to see if this ver will go smoother...
TBH, I never noticed any issues with the previous version, 0400. So I'm not hesitant to upgrade to 0500.

Reactions: stratos
Also new app version stated at dji site but until now no update at apple store so far....

Just updated app on android, nothing on apple.

So the upgrade was successful. First thing to note, all settings are wiped, including battery and RTH settings. Setting my drone back up.

Reactions: rneiman3
I'm not able to fly it right now, but I'm not noticing anything wrong with the diagnostic systems. The gimbal calibration only took 30 seconds and not a minute for me. :p

Oh well, in for a penny..... Just upgraded the Android Go4 app and now the Mavic 01.03.0500 151MB

Wonder if the new app will prevent crashes of Go4 on the K1 tablet (Other have spoken about and I have just started to experience)?

Might be something wrong with the iOS version if it has not been released on the Apple App Store.

"Big Bang!" Deployments are risky, in case the new version has some big new flaw. They probably won't release to iOS users until they feel confident about it. I would guess that iOS is their biggest user group.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka