DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone footage

R_DRONEFLYER

Reactions
Well it was quite windy today here in the UK but I could not resist taking the drone out and getting it in the sky for the first time, The footage is below there are a few editing issues I know but hopefully all these issues will smooth out as time goes by!

hi
good video considering the wind that's pushing the trees about.
I have to drive 20 mins away to fly localy as im close to heathrow, so our weather this week is keeping me grounded.
there are couple of good "mavic smooth settings" on youtube that slow down start and stop movements on gimbal tilt and left/right turning, well worth doing

hi
good video considering the wind that's pushing the trees about.
I have to drive 20 mins away to fly localy as im close to heathrow, so our weather this week is keeping me grounded.
there are couple of good "mavic smooth settings" on youtube that slow down start and stop movements on gimbal tilt and left/right turning, well worth doing
Where do u fly i live on top pf HTWA

Will do, never thought of little Britain, its only 10 mins away.
we lived in packet boat lane many years ago
lol i am there a lot :) nice little car park space and start at the lake end you can get out around 2000 meters :) also you have little to no air traffiic and anything there is in front of you (signal gets bad if you head out right to the M25). keep it straight and you will soon be at WD rail lines half a kilo after that signal gets bad and half a kilo after that you hit the NFZ

also take a look at yeading brook off kingshill a 3 or 4 fly over that way and again you have a kilo of normally clear space to play in.

Surprised the drone police haven't chirped in here yet.

Do you know what the wind speed was at all? Did you check it with any of the apps?

It seemed to hold comfortably in the wind.

Well it was quite windy today here in the UK but I could not resist taking the drone out and getting it in the sky for the first time, The footage is below there are a few editing issues I know but hopefully all these issues will smooth out as time goes by!

Baldock, been a long time, Once you are running a little longer you will get better and better and even if you are never the best you will be good enough for most and better than many.

take your time and enjoy

lol i am there a lot :) nice little car park space and start at the lake end you can get out around 2000 meters :) also you have little to no air traffiic and anything there is in front of you (signal gets bad if you head out right to the M25). keep it straight and you will soon be at WD rail lines half a kilo after that signal gets bad and half a kilo after that you hit the NFZ

also take a look at yeading brook off kingshill a 3 or 4 fly over that way and again you have a kilo of normally clear space to play in.
were do you park at yeading brook

were do you park at yeading brook
turn right off kingshill just before the brook house that road runs alongside the fields look up attlee road (the right off Kingshill) you follow ahead and park anywhere there or on the greenway (atlee road end has a guy flying a Mavic so i normally leave that end and go to the end of greenway) seated benches all the way along as you drive down. choose your bench or bush lol and you have a100m walk at most to somewhere clear).

turn right off kingshill just before the brook house that road runs alongside the fields look up attlee road (the right off Kingshill) you follow ahead and park anywhere there or on the greenway (atlee road end has a guy flying a Mavic so i normally leave that end and go to the end of greenway) seated benches all the way along as you drive down. choose your bench or bush lol and you have a100m walk at most to somewhere clear).
thanks gary
ill give it a look

Surprised the drone police haven't chirped in here yet.

Do you know what the wind speed was at all? Did you check it with any of the apps?

It seemed to hold comfortably in the wind.

Not sure what you mean by apps? also yeah there were a few gusts but I was so surprised how it held in the wind!

ah no was nto aware of these apps, I did check the TAF for Luton Airport and also just the general weather in Baldock the weather seemed stable with a few gusts! But the Drone coped very well!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots