First flight, so pleased with my Mavic.. :o)

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Pedro, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Pedro

Pedro Well-Known Member

Maiden flight this morning, all went like clockwork, no hitches or anything unexpected. :)

I come from a background of self built and tuned drones apart from my very first which was a Phantom v1. They have always done what you tell them to but flying them isn't always easy especially when tuning but I have never had a fly away or serious crash.

I was worried about the various problems people have been having and I know this is only my first flight but everything went to plan. I have to say that I am soooo impressed with the way she flies, rocky steady, so easy and confidence inspiring.

This is it, pretty boring stuff, nothing clever or fancy, just getting a feel for her. Filmed in 4k but converted (not very well) back to 1080p. :)