DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight today.

rustydiver

Reactions
Well 3 off them today, ran 3 batteries down to 50%.
For a little thing i was amazed how stable it was.
The Mavic flew well all my worries was gone after the first flight, i didn't go to far or to high.
Had a go in tripod mode and yep its slow, i can see the benefits when filming.
The only niggaly thing i found was it was a bit twitchy at times, something between normal and beginner mode would be good, if you get what i mean.
Just need to learn how to use the camera better now.
Its good when you get home you can review your flight data etc and see it mapped out where you flew.
I did manage some photos and film that weren't that interesting, i couldn't keep up with my mates Heli.
2428FAAB-DE58-4DEF-A2D5-3E2EA933DBB5_zpszyheyokr.jpeg

Reactions: bsshog40
Personally I was scared to let it leave the ground the first time! Only a few flights in but psyched! Stabilization is amazing. Definitely need new filters

The Mavic flew well all my worries was gone after the first flight, i didn't go to far or to high.
The only niggaly thing i found was it was a bit twitchy at times, something between normal and beginner mode would be good, if you get what i mean.
Its good when you get home you can review your flight data etc and see it mapped out where you flew.
I did manage some photos and film that weren't that interesting, i couldn't keep up with my mates Heli.

Turn you rudder setting from .25 to .2 to get rid of the "Twitchy"

Reactions: rustydiver
You can turn down the sensitivity/responsiveness in the settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242