DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight - Video drop outs

Moose408

Reactions
My Mavic arrived today and there was break between storms so I took it out for a test flight in my backyard. It flew great and I just spent time familiarizing myself with the differences between it at my Phantom 3 Pro.

The biggest issue I had was jerky video. Happened every few seconds or so, seemed worse when I was moving the camera up or down, made it **** near impossible to do smooth video transitions as I would overshoot without realizing it.

First time using my iPhone with the DJI Go app, I've always used my iPad with the Phantom. Its that where I should be looking? Is there some setting to improve the video transmission? Any other ideas of what I should check?

I am surprised you are having issues. The 'occusync' is amazing and some people have gotten 4 mile round trips with no video issues. I find mine to be rock solid.
As far as the jerky video... are you referring to the movement of the scroll wheel being to quick? If so you can adjust all those to better suit your needs.

As far as the jerky video... are you referring to the movement of the scroll wheel being to quick?

The jerkiness was caused because I would be panning and the video would freeze and by the time it unfroze I overshot where it was supposed to end up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22