DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First good weather in belgium

We just moved their,at the border of the town....the uav laws make it little difficult though [emoji3]

very stable flight, but not very sharp for 4k. hope that the original is better, and that something degraded during the upload. Where in Belgium was this filmed?

Reactions: Anthonytoyo
Maybe your watching a mobile device? The original file was very Sharp.indeed,it maybe degraded due to the editing software

Indeed, I'm watching your file on an Ipad, but normally I can see the difference between a sharp footage and a less sharp one....I'm happy to hear that your original is ok..[emoji4]

Reactions: Anthonytoyo
Dld you make some other interesting flights in the region recently?

Haven't had no technical or hardware problems? Nothing offensive around regulations? neighbour reactions, positive or negative? Distance or other flying restrictions (geofencing) since lat update? Best flying time with one battery?

No hardware problems,only magnetic interference warning.most neighbours react positive,Some others get offended (privacy,...[emoji849]) so i try not to disturb people when i fly the Mavic.flight time is always different,cause i like to combine normal mode with sport mode often

No hardware problems,only magnetic interference warning.most neighbours react positive,Some others get offended (privacy,...[emoji849]) so i try not to disturb people when i fly the Mavic.flight time is always different,cause i like to combine normal mode with sport mode often

Any news about your recent flights with the Mavic? No hateful reactions when they observe you flying? No technical problems with the Mavic?

Hey...no hardware problems.went to 3000m in "green area" for the first time actualy [emoji1].

No hatefull reactions.i Don't fly arround my house anymore though.some people thought i was onderving their garden [emoji57],with was NOT true...

The Mavic is now on soft version 900 and it's perfect [emoji108]

Thanks for reply Anthony...tried to recognise the neighbourhood but no avail..[emoji6]. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you flying with the transparent gimbal protection on? I see some reflections at the start of the footage, and also the yellow point, being probably the sun. If so, I read that it is not good for the quad's venting system, just behind the gimbal, with possibly overheating problems as a result.

No,the protect dome was off.i saw the glare too.i will check it.a test of the pgy nd8 filter will follow soon

Seeing your footage, I guess you're not a very experienced pilot. But that is something you will learn. Further, what you do is highly illegal. So I recommend getting your Class 2 license ASAP.

Seeing your footage, I guess you're not a very experienced pilot. But that is something you will learn. Further, what you do is highly illegal. So I recommend getting your Class 2 license ASAP.

Ok,Thx for the advice.

I understand your pov,but it was not A flight intended to show Nice shots or ecperience.just to test the range.it's the first time i went that far.i normaly respect the line of sight instruction

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR