DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time at 200ft with polar pro ND filters

MavicNewb

Reactions
Hey guys, if you guys didnt know I recently exchanged my drone for another one due to the first one having a focusing issue, thanks to those of you that pushed me into getting an exchange. I thought with all the issues floating around that I wouldnt have gotten anything better than the one I already had. With this new Mavic pictures and videos are clear corner to corner.

The video linked below is a quick panning clip of my neighboorhood on a partly sunny day using a ND32 filter from polar pro cinema series shooting C4k 23.97fps, normal color profile, +1 sharpening and i think it came out pretty sweet. What do you guys think? This is my 2nd time flying this new drone

Reactions: Spinylizard
I like it. Did you do any desharping after? I think +1 on sharpen gives me way too sharp videos.

I haven't messed around with the settings that much yet since my original drone had focusing issues I never really saw a difference when changing sharpness settings but now with a perfect camera I'll go out on the next sunny day and drop everything on flat (0,0,0) and see how the image looks. I did +1 due to people saying that at +1 the mavic retains the details in images. Still definitely play around with settings a bit more

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun