DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Video!! Red Rocks Colorado

TraylorTrash

Reactions
hey guys finally got my first video!! I'm gonna need to turn my MP setting way down. 2nd day flying! So far no problems what so ever! This thing is too much fun hope u enjoy!! And sorry about the music, haven't found a good place to get music yet!

Great location.

Slow down the sticks and edit out the parts where you are changing your mind, flipping the gimbal quickly, or moving from one shot to the next shot.

Let's see some more as you get more comfortable with your flying and editing!

Reactions: TraylorTrash
Ah, I remember it well. I saw Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at Red Rocks amphitheater in 1984. It was awesome! Nice vid BTW!

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Last edited:
Colorado native here. Love Red Rocks, best place to see a show. Also a great place to visit after a big snow storm.

Nice scenery! Did you take any still photos and, if so, how did their clarity compare to the video? What editor did you use to create your video?

No, didn't take any pics. Probably should of. I've taken one pic and came out pretty good. I'm using power director 15
Thanks for the info. I might have to check out Power Director. I've been using Magix Movie Editor but find it a bit clunky to manipulate.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty