DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First weekend with my Mavic - Central Victoria Australia

nicoloks

Reactions
Hi All,

Have been flying with Phantoms for a few years, however recently sold my Phantom 3 Pro to get a Mavic Pro. Camera wise not really an upgrade, everything else absolutely is though. Very impressed with how stable this little bird is in the air and the OcuSync is so rock solid it is just miles in front of what I've been used to.

Following is video all shot are all flown manual and are from the first weekend I got my Mavic. Only thing I wasn't happy about was I didn't do my homework properly regarding picture style and settings. As a result I shot in -1 -1 -1 which did produce a fair bit of foliage mush. Anyway, thought I'd post it here and see what your all think. Always open to ideas for ways I can improve my technique and work flows.

Hi All,

Have been flying with Phantoms for a few years, however recently sold my Phantom 3 Pro to get a Mavic Pro. Camera wise not really an upgrade, everything else absolutely is though. Very impressed with how stable this little bird is in the air and the OcuSync is so rock solid it is just miles in front of what I've been used to.

Following is video all shot are all flown manual and are from the first weekend I got my Mavic. Only thing I wasn't happy about was I didn't do my homework properly regarding picture style and settings. As a result I shot in -1 -1 -1 which did produce a fair bit of foliage mush. Anyway, thought I'd post it here and see what your all think. Always open to ideas for ways I can improve my technique and work flows.

The main thing is getting out there and doing it. Good show.

Reactions: Pathogen
The main thing is getting out there and doing it. Good show.

Thanks. Getting out there and doing it is another thing I am finding to be a major advantage of the Mavic. Now that I can carry my drone in my main camera backpack, I find I am taking it everywhere. Due to the bulk I used to have to line up some "Dad time" with my family so I could go out specifically to do some droning with my Phantom 3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes