DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fixed wing mode doesn't work on night flight

gusri.candra

Reactions
Hi Pilots,

I have tried the Fixed Wing Control doesn't work during night flight. Are you guys having similar issue...?

Thank,

Not sure where you are located, but since it is not advisable, nor permitted to fly the MP in any mode at night, not sure anyone would have the same issue.

Try turning off the forward OA sensors

Where do u live?

Hobbyists are not prohibited from night flying in USA.
From FAA:(Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Frequently Asked Questions)
However, you will need special permission if you want to fly in any controlled airspace (PDF) (Classes B, C, D, or E), or if you want to deviate from any of the operational requirements contained in the Small UAS Rule (Part 107), including flying at night, or over people)...Now you go on to rant that regs "from the man" are void. but I would not want anyone flying a chunk of metal over my family at night when the operator obviously cannot see the craft.Thankfully the OP is not apparently anywhere near the US.

From FAA:(Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Frequently Asked Questions)
However, you will need special permission if you want to fly in any controlled airspace (PDF) (Classes B, C, D, or E), or if you want to deviate from any of the operational requirements contained in the Small UAS Rule (Part 107), including flying at night, or over people)...Now you go on to rant that regs "from the man" are void. but I would not want anyone flying a chunk of metal over my family at night when the operator obviously cannot see the craft.Thankfully the OP is not apparently anywhere near the US.

I'm not following. Are you contradicting post #3 or agreeing?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada