DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fixed Wings Mode, a bit glitchy?

Peut

Reactions
With the new firmware DJI introduced the Fixed Wings Flight mode, I gave it a try after updating. I was able to set a speed record an could easily fly under a bridge :)

Although, I think it need some improvement because it might be a bit glitchy.

Thanks for testing, I've not had chance yet and Go4 probably would not run for long enough on my shield......

Its not what I thought it would be like, disappointed you cant operate the gimbal, and that horizon..... But guess it is fixed wing mode after all so maybe it does what it says on the tin?

Thanks for testing, I've not had chance yet and Go4 probably would not run for long enough on my shield......

Its not what I thought it would be like, disappointed you cant operate the gimbal, and that horizon..... But guess it is fixed wing mode after all so maybe it does what it says on the tin?

Yep same here. It was for good use when flying under the bridge though. I don't like the restrictions either (gimbal, c1 and c2, large curves) but I think it is part of the Fixed Wings Flight Mode. I will disable this by default in the future, with this setting I still have the use of the C1 and C2 buttons.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11